Terms & Conditions
Bookings are accepted only on the basis that all these terms and conditions contained herein have been read and accepted. You will need to fill out our “Booking-Enquiry Form” if you haven’t already done so. One of our team members will contact you within 48 hours to go through all your needs and requirements. The lead traveller must be over 18 years old.
Once your request has been processed, we will send you an invoice to request payment for your booking, subject to availability. A deposit of %30 of the package price per person is required within 3 working days after the invoice is issued. Once the deposit is paid, you will receive a confirmation invoice and this will act as a confirmation of your booking. You are liable to pay the outstanding balance by the relevant payment date. A final confirmation with all necessary information will be sent 21 days before departure.
By making a payment you are accepting the terms and conditions of “PSO” (WDT UK Ltd). Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
1. The due date for the full payment is 12 weeks before the departure date, unless otherwise stated. A reminder will be sent. If the deposit and/or balance is not paid in time, your booking can be cancelled without any notice and compensation from us.
2. Adequate travel and/or sports insurance are a condition of your contract. To be eligible to book a holiday with PSO, travellers MUST accept these risks and assume full responsibility for any loss, injury, theft, death or damage to them, their family or their dependents arising in connection with their participation, or the participation of their family, on the holiday. It is the traveller’s responsibility to have their own insurance appropriate to their needs and the needs of their family or dependents in respect of such loss, accident, illness, injury, death and damage. Make sure you also take out a policy of insurance in order to cover you and all members of your party against the cost of cancellation by you; the cost of assistance (including repatriation) in the event of accident or illness; loss of baggage and money; and other expenses.
3. If, after we have issued written confirmation, you wish to amend any of the booking details, we shall do our best to accommodate your requirements but we do reserve the right to make a charge of £50 per alteration to cover the administrative work involved. You may also be required to pay any additional costs from our suppliers arising from any booking amendment. This applies to amendments made more than 12 weeks prior to the start date. Amendments made within 12 weeks of departure may be treated as a cancellation of the booking with a liability to pay cancellation charges. Name changes are considered as an amendment.
4. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that our sports programmes are completed, where there is curtailment or abandonment due to adverse weather conditions, we cannot accept any liability for any loss suffered as a result nor make full or partial refunds. By booking with us you are deemed to accept the risk that weather conditions may adversely affect, in whole or in part, the sports programmes to be provided.
5. It is most unlikely that “PSO” (WDT UK Ltd.) will have to change any of your booking arrangements, but should any amendment become necessary, we will do our best to provide comparable arrangements.
6. We reserve the right to cancel your booking. This can happen if we cannot reach the required minimum number or because of unavoidable circumstances which are out of our control, even if we took all necessary measure to avoid. In this case we can refund your holiday money or you can choose another organisation from PSO.
7. We cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or expense or make refunds in the event of any changes arising from force majeure such as war, threat of war, riots, civil unrest, strikes, natural disasters, fire, technical problems with transportation, airport closures, quarantine, epidemics, pandemics, weather conditions, government action, or other events beyond our control.
8. Bookings are made on the understanding that any participant may be photographed and/or filmed for any publication, promotion, production and/or commercial purposes relating to our holidays, without any remuneration to the traveller. Please notify us if you do not agree with this use of photographs / films.
9. We take your email address and any essential details at the time of booking in order to email you a confirmation of your booking as well as information that we will require for your stay.
10. We reserve the right to reject any applicant for participation on our organizations without giving a reason.
11. We reserve the right to expel without refund any participant whose behaviour, in our opinion, is detrimental to the smooth running of our programmes. In these circumstances any costs necessitated by an expulsion (e.g. extra travel costs) will be met by the expelled participant or (where appropriate) by the parents or guardians of the expelled participant.
12. We reserve the right to make any such alterations to our programmes, to the arrangements and the prices relating thereto as we deem necessary.
13. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the details describing our holidays are correct and whilst we are confident that participants will enjoy the essential elements of what is described, liability cannot be accepted for changes that are out of our control.
14. Our brochure descriptions are based on information available at the time of printing the brochure and/or agreeing a contract with the suppliers and that it is possible that changes may occur after the date of publication of the brochure. Where such changes are brought to our attention we will use our best endeavours to ensure that our website description and reservations system are updated so that the changes may be notified to you at the time of booking.
15. If you find that you are in any way dissatisfied with our service or the service of one or more of the suppliers whose services make up the holiday, in order that we may have the opportunity to correct the matter, please contact our representative immediately. Should the representative not be able to resolve the situation, please report the complaint immediately by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).If you fail to follow this procedure you will not be able to get any compensation. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately you may complain to our office not later than 28 days after your date of return. We cannot accept any liability for your claim received outside this period.
16. Accommodation ratings are displayed as provided by the supplier. These are intended to give a guide to the services and facilities you should expect from your accommodation. Standards and ratings may vary between countries, as well as between suppliers. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any ratings given and no warranty is given or implied.
17. For all excursions, event or any other services booked on your holiday, your contract will be with the operator of the excursion, event or service and not with “PSO”.
18. We can provide general information about the passport and visa requirements for your trip, but this is for guidance only and it remains your responsibility to check the requirements before you travel. Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your liability and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. Neither we nor any suppliers accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements.
19. Safety standards in some countries may differ from those applicable in the United Kingdom. All properties comply with applicable health and safety regulations. We strongly advise that all customers seek to minimise their exposure to injury by familiarising themselves with relevant safety information.
20. Cancellations: All cancellations must be made by the lead traveller who made the booking. Cancellation notice must be sent to us in writing by email and shall take effect upon the date of receipt by us.
21. Cancellation charges: If you have to cancel your booking, you will be charged according to the following scale:
22. Cancellation charges are based on a percentage of the total price for the whole period booked. You may be able to reclaim cancellation charges under your insurance policy.
23. In the terms and conditions “we”, “us”, “our”, “PSO” and “Polats Sport Organisations’’ are used to refer to WDT (UK) Limited.