Alibey Club Manavgat
The Mecca of tennis!
Largest tennis centre in the world! Its world class courts are second to none and the tennis centre with 62 courts is host to many national and international tournaments.
With its fully equipped infrastructure, the tennis courts are suitable both for beginners and professionals. There is a coaching service available for all ages and levels, with staff and equipment available to meet the needs of everyone interested in tennis as an amateur or a professional.
Tennis equipment is available at the Adidas Store and the Wilson Store, at Ali Bey Club Manavgat, which also provides a racquet maintenance service.
At A Glance
- All Inclusive-buffet; breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks at set times, selected local alcoholic and soft drinks, ice cream, minibar restocked daily with water, beer and soft drinks
- Right on a long and blue-flagged beach with plenty of sunbeds
- Tennis centre with 62 world class clay courts (court fees apply)
- Variety of sports and activities, mostly organised by animation team; archery, volleyball, football, darts, boccia, bingo, table tennis…etc
- Fitness First Gym (only free for international members), watersports and aerobics are not included.
- Unlimited access to the on-site waterpark; one of the biggest parks in Turkey set over 25,000 sqm and with 25 slides
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Mini club
- Laundry service (not included)
- Spa with Turkish Bath, Sauna (included). Massage and Hairdresser (not included)
- Entertainment; stage shows, disco, Kids’ club and Teens’ club
- Pools for everyone; main pool, kids’ pool, infants’ pool and adults-only silent pool
- Beach towel service
- 24h reception, money exchange, several shops and a mini market
- In-room safe
- 8 miles from Manavgat, 11 miles from Side and 48 miles from Antalya Airport